- Plan and implement inbound marketing strategies including content, content schedule, platforms, and measurements.
- Interface directly with clients.
- Develop benchmarks and goals for each campaign and ensure they are reached.
- Create content such as emails, social media messages, blogs, and e-books and manage other content creators.
- Assign design and development tasks and ensure deadlines are fulfilled and budgets are met by all project contributors.
- Learn and use inbound marketing software and other digital tools.
- Create necessary reports highlighting leads, sales, and key benchmarks.
- Generate new ideas and opportunities for client.
- Research and analysis for digital marketing strategy.
Marketing, Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Search Engine Optimisation /SEO Specialist
Depending upon candidature
Desired Candidate Profile
- Work well independently.
- Great time management skills.
- Collaborate with co-workers and interface with clients.
- Love to hustle and work in a fast pace environment.
- Self-taught learner willing to read and keep up-to-date on technological changes and how they could be used by Left Right Mind.
- Education : Any Graduate - Any Specialization