Job Description :
- Plan and implement inbound marketing strategies including content, content schedule, platforms, and measurements.
- Interface directly with clients.
- Develop benchmarks and goals for each campaign and ensure they are reached.
- Create content such as emails, social media messages, blogs, and e-books and manage other content creators.
- Assign design and development tasks and ensure deadlines are fulfilled and budgets are met by all project contributors.
- Learn and use inbound marketing software and other digital tools.
- Create necessary reports highlighting leads, sales, and key benchmarks.
- Generate new ideas and opportunities for client
- Research and analysis for digital marketing strategy.
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Role Category: Online/Digital Marketing
Role: Search Engine Optimisation /SEO Specialist
CTC: Depending upon candidature
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Work well independently
- Great time management skills
- Collaborate with co-workers and interface with clients
- Love to hustle and work in a fast pace environment
- Self-taught learner willing to read and keep up-to-date on technological changes and how they could be used by Left Right Mind.
Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- Writing of fully optimized code for optimum performance and efficiency of the website.
- Adhere to the process and coding standards and guidelines.
- Resolving queries & help development team.
- Contribute to customer support over e-mail.
- Promote continuous improvement.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Experience in developing restful api & integrating third party api.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Experience: Between 1-5 Yrs.
- Qualification: Any Degree – BSC (IT)/B.Tech/ B.E./MCA/M.Tech.
- Experience in Laravel, CodeIgnitor, Slim.API
- Experience in NodeJS would be added advantage
- Experience with version control tools such as Git, Bitbucket will be a plus.
*Candidates from Harbour or Central Locations would be preferred.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Preparing drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Well-Versed with Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, In Design.
- Development skills, including HTML5, CSS3 would be an added advantage.
- Should be a creative graphic designer with exposure in designing the website as per current market trend.
- Conceptual understanding of user Interface Design and the design process.
- Expert knowledge of current graphic design trends and techniques.
- Understand customer needs and work with team members to design device-agnostic online user experiences.
Desired Candidature Profile:
Experience: 2-4 Years
Qualification: Min HSC / Graduate (Any stream). Professional Course in Graphic Designing.
Salary: Best in the industry
*Candidates preferred from Central and Harbour locations.
- Responsible for acquiring new business.
- Brand promotion through different marketing activities and revenue generation
- Educate clients with the benefits of getting associated with MBI
- Maintaining cordial relations with both new and existing clients.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 0-2 years of marketing / sales experience. Freshers are welcomed.
- Graduates from IT Background (BSC IT, BE, etc). MBA with specialization in Marketing preferred.