- Candidates who have good knowledge about of IT industry may apply and they should have complete knowledge of digital marketing as well.
- Candidates must have good ideas to follow the client, via email.
- A candidate has to have good knowledge to answer the telephone and understand the client, accordingly they able to quote our product (BBS).
- Candidate should have good knowledge, how to follow to a client over the telephone.
- Candidate must have good knowledge about Blog, Article, copywriting, SEO.
- Candidate having ideas for developed own presentation for over telephone.
- Daily Basis meeting generation, Mumbai clients only.
- Daily Basis reporting to his senior.
- Quotation development ideas accordingly client requirement.
- On Social sites promotion, organic or nonorganic knowledge.
- Work Responsibility.
- Target Achiever as per Matrix Bricks terms.
- Minimum 2 years of graphic design experience
- Strong exposure to online digital design
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, Coral Draw and any other design suites
- Experiences in designing websites, mobile app screens
- Preferred to have worked in a tech firm or in the mobile design arena.
- Maintain conversation with a client on a working project.
- Matrix Bricks client place visit, if client want.
- Project development responsibilities.
- Project Delivery on time.
Job Description :
- Plan and implement inbound marketing strategies including content, content schedule, platforms, and measurements.
- Interface directly with clients.
- Develop benchmarks and goals for each campaign and ensure they are reached.
- Create content such as emails, social media messages, blogs, and e-books and manage other content creators.
- Assign design and development tasks and ensure deadlines are fulfilled and budgets are met by all project contributors.
- Learn and use inbound marketing software and other digital tools.
- Create necessary reports highlighting leads, sales, and key benchmarks.
- Generate new ideas and opportunities for client
- Research and analysis for digital marketing strategy.
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Role Category: Online/Digital Marketing
Role: Search Engine Optimisation /SEO Specialist
CTC: Depending upon candidature
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Work well independently
- Great time management skills
- Collaborate with co-workers and interface with clients
- Love to hustle and work in a fast pace environment
- Self-taught learner willing to read and keep up-to-date on technological changes and how they could be used by Left Right Mind.
Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- Writing of fully optimized code for optimum performance and efficiency of the website.
- Adhere to the process and coding standards and guidelines.
- Resolving queries & help development team.
- Contribute to customer support over e-mail.
- Promote continuous improvement.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Experience in developing restful api & integrating third party api.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Experience: Between 1-5 Yrs.
- Qualification: Any Degree – BSC (IT)/B.Tech/ B.E./MCA/M.Tech.
- Experience in Laravel, CodeIgnitor, Slim.API
- Experience in NodeJS would be added advantage
- Experience with version control tools such as Git, Bitbucket will be a plus.
*Candidates from Harbour or Central Locations would be preferred.
- Responsible for acquiring new business.
- Brand promotion through different marketing activities and revenue generation
- Educate clients with the benefits of getting associated with MBI
- Maintaining cordial relations with both new and existing clients.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 0-2 years of marketing / sales experience. Freshers are welcomed.
- Graduates from IT Background (BSC IT, BE, etc). MBA with specialization in Marketing preferred.